Friday, January 4, 2013

All My Bags Aren't Packed


Two years ago, my husband-to-be proposed. Two years ago, we started planning our big day. Two years ago, we decided to have a destination wedding in my home town in the Philippines, because my family and best friends all live there and who doesn't want to get away from the cold Nordic countries in January? 

And now I sit only 9 hours away from catching a flight that's Asia bound and 3 weeks away from my wedding day.

Am I excited? You bet.
Am I worried about things working out before the big day? Yes.
Am I thankful I found a pair of EU size 42 wedding sandals a week before flying out? Definitely!
Am I hoping the dressmaker can finish my wedding gown with only 2 weeks to work in? That too.

Nearly packed, too wired up to sleep and hoping for comfortable seats for long legs on a long-haul flight.

This is going to be AWESOME!





1 comment:

  1. ih, det bliver så spændende. Venter spændt på din store dag :-)

    ReplyDelete