Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Great Things Can Start On New Year's Day


Happy New Year, world! And happy new blog day! It's amazing how the onset of a new year beckons to the resolution-making, plan-forming, goal-setting go-getter in a lot of people. Present company included.

So, I've decided that 2013 will be the start of a long and pleasant friendship between me and my readers (because I do plan on having more than one). This blog will be about loving everything beautiful about life and all it has to offer---anthing from cupcakes to cocktails to puppies to travelling. If it's something I love and deem utterly amazing and fabulous and fun, I will blog about it. And I hope you'll enjoy the ride with me.

Because life IS a party. And it's up to each of us if we want to join in on the fun.

Here's to a fantastic 2013 for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment