Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Stupor Aka. Spoils of A Wedding Party

Getting over a (second) weddding party after a day of preparations, intense dancing and only one hour of sitting before finally getting some sleep at 4 a.m. makes for a very tired bride.

I needed a breakfast of quiche and cake, a relaxed walk down Gammel Kongevej while window shopping and a dose of caffeine in the sun by Planteriet and Sankt Jørgens Sø (Saint George's Lake) so that....


...I had strength to go back home with my husband and sort through all the wedding presents that needed unwrapping and the spoils of the party that needed storing. As if that was a hard task.  (Note the irony?)



I DO love wedding parties...especially my own! That's why it's so great that I've had the privilege of having two...or is it three....?

2 comments: