Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pink Christening

I was recently at the christening of a friend's daughter -- and my goddaughter --  and I absolutely loved the pretty table decorations at the christening party at their flat!



Doesn't it look cute?

For treats after lunch and some bubbly, my friend whipped up a cake and lots of delicious French macarons! Oh my...! Those macarons are dangerous for the waist line, because once you start on those colorful sweet treats, it's hard to to remember to stop. But so worth it! 

You can check out her recipes for the macarons, cake and other savory eats on her blog here.
Tip: the mocca macarons with salted caramel are divine!
(You might need a translation program since the many recipes are in Danish.)






All in all, a nice idea for a christening party or even a baby shower for a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment